Azmat Iqbal, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Azmat Iqbal, M.D.
Dr. Azmat Iqbal is a board certified Internal Medicine physician practicing in Jamaica, NY. He received his medical degree from New York College of Osteopathic Medicine Institute of Technology. Dr. Iqbal is certified by the American Osteopathic Board of Internal Medicine and has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens staff since 2010.
Internship: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn & Queens
Medical School: King Edward Medical College University of the Punjab
Residency: Maimonides Medical Center
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Residency: Maimonides Medical Center
- Internship: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn & Queens
- Medical School: King Edward Medical College University of the Punjab