B. Robert Meyer, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine
About B. Robert Meyer, M.D.
Dr. B. Robert Meyer is a 1970 graduate of Brown University. He received an MA in religion from Yale University Divinity School in 1973, and received his medical degree from New York University in 1977. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency training at North Shore University Hospital in 1980, and served as Chief Medical Resident at that institution from 1980-1981. He was a fellow in Clinical Pharmacology at Cornell University Medical College (now Weill Cornell Medical College) from 1981 to 1983. After working at North Shore and then at Jacobi Medical Center and the Albert Einstein College of Medicine between 1983 and 1997, he returned to Weill Cornell as Medical Director of WCIMA in 1997. He is currently Vice-Chairman of the Department of Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: North Shore University Hospital
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: North Shore University Hospital