Barbara Lock, MD Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Barbara Lock, MD
Dr. Barbara Lock is an experienced physician, board-certified in emergency medicine. Dr. Lock has clinical work experience in caring for patients of all ages, and she has academic and administrative work experience in evidenced based medicine, pathways design, quality, and pain. Dr. Lock went to Boston University School of Medicine and completed training at the Jacobi/Montefiore combined residency in Emergency Medicine at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Internship: New York Downtown Hospital
- Medical School: Boston University School of Medicine
- Residency: Jacobi Hospital - Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Emergency Medicine