Beth W. Rackow, MD Specialties: Obstetrics and Gynecology, Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility
Additional Locations for Beth W. Rackow, MD
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Beth W. Rackow, MD
To make an appointment with Dr. Beth Rackow for fertility care, please call (646) 756-8282. To make an appointment with Dr. Rackow for pediatric and adolescent gynecology or for gynecologic surgery, please call (212) 305-1107.
Dr. Rackow joined the department in 2011, after spending more than seven years at Yale University. She has developed a particular expertise in reproductive surgery including advanced laparoscopy and hysteroscopy, management of congenital anomalies of the female reproductive tract, and the diagnosis and management of polycystic ovarian syndrome in adolescents and adults. She directs the Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology Program at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital of NewYork-Presbyterian. This unique program is the first of its kind at Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital, and in Manhattan.
Dr. Rackow enjoys teaching fellows, residents and medical students, and has received numerous awards recognizing her teaching ability. Dr. Rackow is involved with several key national organizations, serving as Vice Chair of the American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists Committee on Coding and Nomenclature, and as Newsletter Editor for the North American Society for Pediatric and Adolescent Gynecology. Dr. Rackow has a special interest all aspects of infertility and the gynecologic care of children and adolescents.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Gynecologic Laser Surgery
Laparoscopic Gynecologic Surgery
Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)
Robotic Gynecologic Surgery
Uterine Fibroid Embolization
- Fellowship: Yale University School Of Medicine
- Fellowship: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Internship: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency: Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
- Residency: Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Reproductive Endocrinology/Infertility