Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
Book an Appointment Online
About Blandine Laferrere, MD
Blandine Laferrere, M.D., is an associate professor in the Department of Medicine's Division of Endocrinology at Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Laferrere received her medical degree at the University Claude Bernard, in Lyon, France, where she also obtained a doctorate in Human Biology. Dr. Laferrere completed her training (residency and fellowship) in France and in the U.S., where she is board certified in endocrinology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Bariatric Medicine (Weight Loss)
- Fellowship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism