Brian D. Robinson, M.D. Specialties: Pathology - Anatomic
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Brian D. Robinson, M.D.
Dr. Robinson is a board-certified Anatomic Pathologist with subspecialty expertise and interest in Genitourinary Pathology. After finishing his general pathology residency training at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, he completed a clinical and research fellowship in Urologic Pathology at The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. His research focuses on the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of bladder, kidney, and prostate cancers.
Dr. Robinson has co-authored more than 120 peer-reviewed publications, edited two textbooks, and written multiple textbook chapters on both benign and malignant urologic diseases. He sits on several expert panels for prostate, bladder, and upper urinary tract malignancies, and he serves on the Editorial Board for Archives of Pathology & Laboratory Medicine and BMC Cancer. He is also an invited speaker at both national and international meetings.
In addition to his research activities, he is active in medical student and graduate medical education, and he serves administratively as Director of Anatomic Pathology for the department.
Surgical Pathology Consultation With Frozen Section
- Degrees: Washington University in St. Louis
- Degrees: Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medicine / Medical College
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/ Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Anatomic Pathology