Brigit C. Palathra, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine
Brigit C. Palathra, M.D.
Specialties: Internal Medicine
56-45 Main Street
, NY 11435
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Brigit C. Palathra, M.D.
Dr. Brigit Palathra is a board certified Internal Medicine physician specializing in Hospice & Palliative Medicine practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY. She received her medical degree from University of the West Indies Faculty of Medicine, completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Hospice & Palliative Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens. Dr. Palathra is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and has been part of the NewYork-Presbyterian Queens staff since 2017.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital - Queens
- Medical School: University of The West Indies / Faculty of Medicine
- Residency: Metropolitan Center Hospital
- Internal Medicine