Bruce Brovender, MD Specialties: Pediatrics
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Bruce Brovender, MD
Dr. Bruce Brovender graduated from Brooklyn College in 1976. He continued his medical studies in Italy where he received his MD in 1984. He completed his fellowship in Pediatric Hematology and Oncology at New York University in 1988. He is a member of the American Medical Association, a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics, a member of the Board of Directors of Lenox Hill Hospital PHO, and an instructor of Child Abuse an Awareness for New York State.Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medical College in 2015, Dr. Brovender held a leadership position at Lenox Hill Hospital and was a member of a private practice.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
Pediatric Ear Infection
- Internship: Maimonides Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Bologna School of Medicine
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Residency: New York University Medical Center