Caleb Ing, MD Specialties: Anesthesiology, Pediatric Anesthesiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
About Caleb Ing, MD
Dr. Ing completed his training in anesthesiology and pediatric anesthesia at Columbia University Medical Center. Following his clinical training, he pursued further training in research methods at the Mailman School of Public Health. His current research involves evaluating short and long-term outcomes in children after surgery and anesthesia. The primary focus of his work are the long-term cognitive outcomes in children exposed to anesthesia at a young age. His research has helped to identify specific cognitive outcomes to evaluate in children exposed to anesthesia as well as some potentially vulnerable groups of children. Dr. Ing has also worked to understand complications in children occurring in the operating room including adverse events and intraoperative hemodynamics in infants undergoing spinal anesthesia, as well as other events during in the hospital stay, such as reintubation after surgery and anaphylaxis in pediatric surgical patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Texas Southwestern Medical School
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Pediatric Anesthesiology