Camelia E. Ganea, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Camelia E. Ganea, M.D.
Dr. Camelia Ganea is a board certified Pediatrician practicing in Sunnyside, New York. She received her medical degree from Carol Davila University of Medicine and Pharmacy and completed her residency in Pediatrics. Dr. Ganea is certified by the American Board of Pediatrics and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, New York.
Medical School: Univ. of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania
Residency: Bronx Lebanon Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Residency: Bronx Lebanon Hospital
- Medical School: Univ. of Medicine and Pharmacy Carol Davila, Bucharest, Romania