Additional Locations for Carl W. Bazil, MD, PhD
- 51 West 51st StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Carl W. Bazil, MD, PhD
Carl Bazil completed his undergraduate studies at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, followed by a combined MD/Ph.D. program at Emory University, with a doctorate in pharmacology. He was a resident and chief resident in Neurology at New York University, and completed his fellowship in Epilepsy/EEG at the Neurological Institute of New York.
He was then Assistant Professor of Neurology at Mount Sinai School of Medicine. Since 1996, he has been an attending neurologist at the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center. He is the Director of the Epilepsy and Sleep Division of the Department of Neurology, and of the Columbia Comprehensive Epilepsy Center.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: Emory University Affiliated Hospitals
- Medical School: Emory University School of Medicine, GA
- Residency: New York University Medical Center
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Sleep Medicine