Carol Lorraine Storey-Johnson, M.D. Specialties: Internal Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Carol Lorraine Storey-Johnson, M.D.
Dr. Carol Storey-Johnson is the Senior Associate Dean of Education at the Weill Cornell Medical College. She is a graduate of Yale University, where she received her Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry in 1973. In 1977, she obtained her M.D.from Cornell University Medical College (now Weill Cornell Medical College). She is currently an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine and an Associate Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Dr. Storey-Johnson has a special interest in medical education and in the past has served in a number of leadership roles at the medical center. Currently her administrative duties include strategic planning for the education mission at the Weill Cornell Medical College and building the infrastructure to support curricular innovation.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Weill Cornell Medical College
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internal Medicine