Additional Locations for Caroline Miranda, MD
- 710 West 168th StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
Book an Appointment Online
About Caroline Miranda, MD
Caroline Miranda, MD is a general neurologist with particular expertise in clinical neurophysiology and electrodiagnostic testing. Her clinical interests include general neurology, peripheral neuropathy, and neuromuscular disease. Dr. Miranda received her undergraduate degree from Duke University and medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College. She completed residency training in Neurology at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. Miranda subsequently completed fellowship training in clinical neurophysiology with a focus on electromyography and neuromuscular disease at the Neurological Institute of New York/Columbia University Irving Medical Center. Dr. Miranda sees patients at the Neurological Institute at West 168th Street and ColumbiaDoctors at West 51st Street.
Board Certifications: Neurology
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center