Catherine E. McGuinn, M.D. Specialties: Hematology/Oncology, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Empire
About Catherine E. McGuinn, M.D.
Dr. Catherine McGuinn is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Hematology/Oncology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork -Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Dr. McGuinn is board certified in Pediatrics.She completed her undergraduate work at Yale University receiving a Bachelor of Arts with a focus in History. A native of New York City, she returned to New York where she received her medical degree from New York University's School of Medicine and completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. McGuinn remained at Columbia for her fellowship training in Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, where she selected as Chief Fellow and recognized as Fellow of the Year in 2010.Dr. McGuinn's clinical interests include the diagnosis and management of children with hematologic and oncologic disorders, with a special interest in disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis, bone marrow failure syndromes, hemoglobinopathies, vascular tumors and benign hematology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
Von Willebrand's Disease
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Pediatric Hematology-Oncology