Catherine F. Hicks, M.D. Specialties: Emergency Medicine, Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Additional Locations for Catherine F. Hicks, M.D.
- 170 William StreetNew York
About Catherine F. Hicks, M.D.
Dr. Hicks is an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine and Assistant Attending Physician at NewYork-Presbyterian in the Division of Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She is board-certified in Pediatrics.After receiving her BA in Elementary Education from the University of Pennsylvania, Dr. Hicks worked as pre-school teacher for seven years in Philadelphia and the metro Boston area. In 1994, she entered Albert Einstein College of Medicine, where she received her M.D.She completed her residency in Pediatrics at Montefiore Hospital, and later completed a Pediatric Emergency Fellowship at Weill Cornell Medicine.Her research includes adolescents' and young adults' perceptions of their emergency care.
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: Montefiore Medical Center