Catherine L. Chang, M.D. Specialties: Neonatology, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Catherine L. Chang, M.D.
Dr. Chang completed her undergraduate training at the University of California, Los Angeles where she received a Bachelor of Science degree in Microbiology, Immunology and Molecular Genetics. She earned her medical degree (M.D.) from New York Medical College. She went on to complete her residency training in Pediatrics and fellowship in Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College.
Dr. Chang is an Assistant Attending Neonatologist at New York Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky Center for Children's Health and an Assistant Professor of Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medical College. Her primary clinical and research interests are in resuscitation and simulation-based training.
Simulation Training In Medical Education
- Degrees: New York Medical College
- Degrees: University of California, Los Angeles
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine