Additional Locations for Catherine Lucero, M.D.
- 1305 York AvenueNew York
- 41 Elizabeth StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Aetna [Weill Cornell Employee Plan]
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Pathway Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter (HMO)]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Empire
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Catherine Lucero, M.D.
Dr. Catherine Lucero is an Assistant Professor of Medicine at the Center for Liver Disease and Transplantation. After obtaining her medical degree from the University of Miami Miller School of Medicine, Dr. Lucero completed her medicine residency and gastroenterology fellowship at New York University School of Medicine, where she also served as chief resident. Dr. Lucero completed her advanced fellowship training in Transplant Hepatology at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University. She is board certified in Transplant Hepatology and Gastroenterology.
She specializes in the management of patients with liver diseases including viral hepatitis B and C, fatty liver disease, autoimmune liver disease, metabolic liver disease, and hepatocellular cancer. She sees patients with end-stage liver disease and evaluates those who need liver transplantation. She also provides medical care to patients before and after liver transplantation.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Cirrhosis of Liver
End Stage Liver Disease
Liver Transplant Evaluation
Liver/ Hepatology Disorders
Transplant Related Infections
- Fellowship: New York University Langone Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine