Cathy Delerme-Pagan, M.D. Specialties: Family Medicine
About Cathy Delerme-Pagan, M.D.
Dr. Cathy Delerme-Pagan is a Family Medicine physician specializing in Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism practicing in Brooklyn, NY. She received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University, completed her residency in Internal Medicine and fellowships in Family Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. Dr. Delerme-Pagan is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 2004.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: South Nassau Communities Hospital
- Fellowship: Winthrop University Hospital
- Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University
- Residency: Winthrop University Hospital