Charis F. Meng, MD Specialties: Rheumatology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
About Charis F. Meng, MD
Dr. Charis Meng is an Assistant Attending Rheumatologist who is also certified in Acupuncture. Her practice is in general rheumatology, and her special interests are in treating older patients with chronic pain, low back pain and inflammatory arthritis.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Acupuncture For Musculoskeletal Pain
Chronic Pain Management In Older Patients
- Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Medical School: Brown University - School of Medicine
- Residency: Mt Sinai Medical Center
- Internal Medicine