Charles Bergman, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Charles Bergman, M.D.
Dr. Charles Bergman is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics at Weill Cornell Medicine as well as an Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center and NYP Komansky Children's Hospital, and NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Bergman earned his Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Biochemistry at the University of Miami, and his medical degree (M.D.) from the Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University. He completed Pediatric residency training at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center, where he was also selected as Chief Resident. He continued his training at NYP/Weill Cornell, completing a Fellowship in Pediatric Critical Care Medicine. His research interests include translational simulation. In addition to his clinical work, Dr. Bergman is dedicated to medical education of pediatric residents and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine fellows.
Traumatic Brain Injury
Titles & Positions
Assistant Attending Pediatrician
Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics
NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Awards & Honors
- 2015, Gold Humanism Honor Society, Lewis Katz School of Medicine at Temple University
- 2022, Fellow Award for Teaching, NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical College, Department of Pediatrics
Titles & Positions
- Assistant Attending Pediatrician
- Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics