Charles J. Lightdale, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Cancer Care
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Quality Health Management
About Charles J. Lightdale, MD
Current research is focussed on Barrett's esophagus. Targeted biopsies using confocal endomicroscopy for more accurate diagnosis. Radiofrequency ablation of Barrett's esophagus. Endoscopic mucosal resection of pre-cancerous lesions and early cancer. Blood tests and biopsy tests for early detection of esophageal cancer. Prevention of esophageal cancer in Barrett's esophagus.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Gastrointestinal (GI) Endoscopy Procedures
- Fellowship: New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center
- Internship: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: New York Hospital - Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: Yale-New Haven Hospital
- Internal Medicine