Charles Kwon, M.D. Specialties: Emergency Medicine
Additional Locations for Charles Kwon, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Charles Kwon, M.D.
Dr. Charles Kwon is a graduate of the State University of New York at Downstate Medical Center, an Assistant Professor at Weill Cornell Medical College, and an attending physician in the Department of Emergency Medicine at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center.
Dr. Kwon completed his residency in Emergency Medicine at NYU/Bellevue Hospital Center and has been an attending physician at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center since 2001.
Dr. Kwon has a special interest in Disaster Managment and Preparedness and is the Physician Representative on the Disaster Committee in the Department of Emergency Medicine. Dr. Kwon also has an interest in therapeutic hypothermia in cardiac arrest patients and helped initiate the hypothermic protocol in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Weill Cornell.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Medical School: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Residency: SUNY Downstate Medical Center
- Emergency Medicine