Charles L. Bardes, M.D. Specialties: Primary Care
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Charles L. Bardes, M.D.
Dr. Charles L. Bardes graduated from Princeton University (summa cum laude) in 1978 and from the University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine in 1986. He completed his Internal Medicine Residency training at The New York Hospital (now known as NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital) in 1989. He has served on the medical center's faculty since that time and teaches extensively at Weill Cornell Medical College, also serving as Associate Dean (Admissions). In addition to numerous awards for teaching and clinical care, he is a member of Phi Beta Kappa and Alpha Omega Alpha and a fellow of both The American College of Physicians and the New York Academy of Medicine.
- Degrees: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internship: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Medical School: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine