Additional Locations for Charles M. Jobin, MD
- 155 White Plains RoadTarrytown
- 51 West 51st StreetNew York
- 693 White Plains RoadScarsdale
- 500 Grand AvenueEnglewood
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
- Workers Compensation
Book an Appointment Online
About Charles M. Jobin, MD
Charles M. Jobin, MD, specializes in treating shoulder and elbow disorders in adults, which includes rotator cuff tears, shoulder instability, tendon and ligament injuries, arthritis and fractures. He is skilled at performing total joint replacements as well as minimally invasive, arthroscopic procedures. Dr. Jobin cares for local athletes and has provided orthopedic coverage for the Tournament of Champions – the world's largest squash spectator event held annually in Grand Central Terminal.
He is the team physician for Riverdale Country School and tends to the orthopedic needs of rugby, lacrosse, and club sports players at Columbia University. During his residency, he also provided coverage for Columbia University Athletics and City College of New York Athletics. Dr. Jobin's research focuses on the optimization of shoulder replacement outcomes, rotator cuff repair, and tendon injuries. He has co-authored seven book chapters on a range of orthopedic topics and published articles in several of the top journals in his field, including the Journal of Shoulder and Elbow Surgery, the American Journal of Sports Medicine, and the Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery.
Dr. Jobin is a member of the International Society of Orthopaedic Surgery and Traumatology, the Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, and the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS). In 2011, he was inducted into the AAOS Emerging Leaders Program. Inclusion in the prestigious Emerging Leaders Program denotes that an AAOS member is among "a highly select group of orthopaedists who are poised to impact the specialty now and in the future."
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Fellowship: New York Orthopaedic Hospital
- Fellowship: Washington University - St. Louis
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Colorado Health Sciences Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Orthopedic Surgery