Chih-Chun Lin, MD, PhD Specialties: Neurology
Additional Locations for Chih-Chun Lin, MD, PhD
- 622 West 168th StNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Chih-Chun Lin, MD, PhD
Dr. Lin received his medical degree from National Taiwan University and a PhD in Neuroscience from Johns Hopkins University. Dr. Lin subsequently completed his residency at the Houston Methodist Hospital and a fellowship in Movement Disorders at Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Lin is a Movement Disorders specialist who sees patients with cerebellar ataxia and tremor as well as various movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease. As a physician-scientist, Dr. Lin is a member of the Initiative for Columbia Ataxia and Tremor (ICAT) and is involved in both clinical trials for cerebellar ataxia and tremor as well as laboratory research studying mechanisms of cerebellar ataxia. Dr. Lin also participates in the biomarker studies for Parkinson's disease.
- Fellowship: Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Internship: Houston Methodist Hospital
- Medical School: National Taiwan University School of Medicine
- Residency: Houston Methodist Hospital