Chin Hur, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Chin Hur, MD
Dr. Chin Hur is both a physician and a research scientist. He is a recognized expert in cancer screening and prevention for gastrointestinal cancers and is a leader within a National Cancer Institute consortium of reseachers that work towards improving cancer management.
Dr. Hur has seen thousands of patients for both clinic visits and endoscopy for cancer screening and disease monitoring. He is fully committed to providing the best care possible to each patient he sees as well as improving cancer screening and prevention through his research.
His clinical and research interests keep him fully abreast of the latest technologies and improvements to patient management thereby letting him provide the most up to date care for his patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Family History of Esophageal Cancer
Family History of Gastric Cancer
GERD (Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease)
- Fellowship: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Medical School: Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine
- Residency: Johns Hopkins Hospital
- Internal Medicine