Christina M. Ulane, MD, PhD Specialties: Neurology, Neuromuscular Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Christina M. Ulane, MD, PhD
Dr. Ulane completed her Ph.D. thesis work in the laboratory of Dr. Curt Horvath studying molecular and biochemical mechanisms of paramyxovirus inhibition of the innate immune system. She identified that the virus V protein appropriates cellular machinery for ubiquitin-mediated degradation of cellular STAT proteins that are key transcriptional activators in the interferon signal transduction pathway.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Neuro Electrodiagnostic Test
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Neuromuscular Medicine