Christina P. Carpenter, MD Specialties: Pediatric Urology, Urology
Doctor Office Hours
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Additional Locations for Christina P. Carpenter, MD
- 51 West 51st StreetNew York
,NY 10019US Day of the Week Hours Monday Closed Tuesday Closed Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Christina P. Carpenter, MD
Christina P. Carpenter, M.D., M.S., is Assistant Professor of Urology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center (CUIMC). She specializes in pediatric urology, seeing patients from before birth to 18 years. She has a particular expertise in robotic and reconstructive surgery. She also has a strong interest in outcomes research, as she believes that analyzing past experiences is critical to optimizing future care.
Dr. Carpenter graduated Cum Laude with Bachelors of Science in Chemistry and Minor in Hispanic Studies from The College of William and Mary. She completed her medical degree, internship and residency at Rutgers University New Jersey Medical School. She simultaneously completed her fellowship and Masters of Science in Epidemiology at The University of Tennessee Health Science Center (UTHSC), Le Bonheur Children's Hospital in Memphis, Tennessee.
Dr. Carpenter is accepting new patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital on 3959 Broadway (between 165th Street and Broadway).
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
Minimally Invasive Urology
- Fellowship: University of Tennessee Health Sciences Center
- Internship: Rutgers University - New Jersey Medical School
- Medical School: Rutgers University - New Jersey Medical School
- Residency: Rutgers University - New Jersey Medical School