Christine Joyce, M.D. Specialties: Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Christine Joyce, M.D.
Dr. Christine Joyce is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Pediatrics in the Division of Pediatric Critical Care Medicine at Weill Cornell Medicine and Assistant Attending Pediatrician at NewYork-Presbyterian Phyllis and David Komansky at Weill Cornell Medical Center. She received her medical degree from SUNY Geneseo, and completed her Pediatric residency training, an additional year as chief resident, and her Pediatric Critical Care fellowship training at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center. Her research interests include pediatric global health for which she has projects ongoing in Mwanza, Tanzania, and long term outcomes of children requiring intensive care.
Traumatic Brain Injury
- Fellowship: Weill Cornell Medicine / Medical College
- Medical School: Stony Brook University / Renaissance School of Medicine
- Residency: Weill Cornell Medicine / Medical College