Christine Lambiris, MD Specialties: Pediatrics
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Christine Lambiris, MD
Dr. Christine Lambiris graduated from Columbia University in 1985. She continued her medical studies at New York University School of Medicine where she awarded her MD in 1989. She completed her internship and residency in Pediatrics at New York Hospital in 1992. She has been a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics since 1992. Prior to joining Weill Cornell Medicine in 2015, Dr. Lambiris was a member of a private practice.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center