Christopher Foglia, M.D. Specialties: Colon and Rectal Surgery
Additional Locations for Christopher Foglia, M.D.
- 112-05 Queens BoulevardForest Hills
Video Visits are Available
About Christopher Foglia, M.D.
Christopher Foglia, MD, is an Assistant Professor of Clinical Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine. He is also Director of the General Surgical Residency Program and Chief of the Section of Colorectal Surgery at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Foglia is a board certified Surgeon specializing in Colon & Rectal Surgery practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Fresh Meadows, New York. He received his medical degree from SUNY Stony Brook School of Medicine, completed his residency in General Surgery, and completed his fellowship in Colon and Rectal Surgery. He is certified by the American Board of Surgery and the American Board of Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- Fellowship: Mt Sinai Medical Center
- Medical School: Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Residency: Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Surgery, Colon and Rectal