Claire S. Riley, MD Specialties: Neurology
Additional Locations for Claire S. Riley, MD
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
Book an Appointment Online
About Claire S. Riley, MD
Dr. Claire Riley earned an undergraduate degree from Dartmouth College and a medical degree from Vagelos College of Physicians and Surgeons (VP&S). She completed an internship in internal medicine and her residency in neurology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center. In addition, she completed a two-year clinical fellowship in the Columbia University Multiple Sclerosis Center in 2010. Dr. Riley is board certified in neurology by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
Dr. Riley returned to Columbia University as Director of the Multiple Sclerosis Center in January 2012. She was previously an attending neurologist and assistant professor in the Yale MS Center in New Haven, CT. Dr. Riley regularly teaches medical students, residents and fellows in the MS clinic. She is also an investigator in clinical trials related to multiple sclerosis.
Columbia University's Multiple Sclerosis Center is a premier treatment and research facility for individuals living with multiple sclerosis. Our center remains dedicated to providing the most advanced diagnostic and therapeutic care available to our patients.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: Harlem Hospital Center
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center