Additional Locations for Comana M. Cioroiu, MD
- 710 West 168th StreetNew York
- 51 West 51st StreetNew York
- 155 White Plains RoadTarrytown
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care
Book an Appointment Online
About Comana M. Cioroiu, MD
Comana Cioroiu, MD is a general neurological specialist with particular expertise in clinical neurophysiology and electrodiagnostic testing of neuromuscular disorders. She is a graduate of Columbia University and New York Medical College, and served as Chief Resident during her Neurology training at The Neurological Institute of NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical Center.
Dr. Cioroiu remained at The Neurological Institute of New York for advanced training in Neurophysiology and Electromyography/Neuromuscular Disease before joining the faculty of the Department of Neurology at Columbia University. Dr. Cioroiu currently sees patients at three convenient locations in New York: Columbia University Irving Medical Center at West 168th Street, ColumbiaDoctors Midtown at West 51st Street, and ColumbiaDoctors Riverdale in Riverdale, NY. For an appointment with Dr. Cioroiu, please call 646-426-3876.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Clinical Neurophysiology
- Chief Resident, Department of Neurology, 2012-2013
- Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award, 2011
- Member of Alpha Omega Alpha (AOA)