Cory B. Kercher, MD Specialties: Pediatrics
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
About Cory B. Kercher, MD
Dr. Cory Kercher is a member of the Cornell Medical Associates and provides patient care at the Helmsley Tower on 505 East 70th street.Dr. Kercher received her undergraduate degree from Cornell University and then received her Medical Degree from George Washington University School of Medicine in 2007. She completed her pediatric residency training as well as chief residency at New York Presbyterian-Weill Cornell Medical Center in 2011.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Komansky Children's Hospital
- Medical School: George Washington University School of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center