Cynthia X. Pan, M.D. Specialties: Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Student Health
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Essential
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Health Choice
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Mediblue
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Pathway X Enhanced
- Great West National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Medicare
- United Empire
- United Health Care Compass
- United Healthcare Columbia
- United Healthcare Community Plan
- VNSNY CHOICE
About Cynthia X. Pan, M.D.
Dr. Cynthia Pan is a board certified Internal Medicine physician specializing in Geriatrics and Hospice and Palliative Care practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital located in Flushing, NY. She received her medical degree from Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center and completed her residency in Internal Medicine. She is board certified in Geriatrics and Hospice and Palliative Care. Dr. Pan is Chief of the Geriatrics and Palliative Care Medicine Division at NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital. She is also an Associate Professor of Clinical Medicine at Weill Cornell Medical College, a fellow of the American College of Physicians, a of the American Geriatrics Society and a member of the American Academy of Hospice and Palliative Medicine.
Dr. Cynthia Pan academic interests are Educating students, residents and fellows about palliative care, end of life care, geriatrics, cultural competency, communication skills, integrative medicine, international health.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Medical School: Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
- Residency: Strong Memorial Hospital - University of Rochester
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine