Dalia Frumkin, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Dalia Frumkin, M.D.
Dr. Dalia Frumkin is a board certified Internal Medicine physician specializing in Nephrology practicing in Forest Hills, New York. She received her medical degree from SUNY Upstate Medical University and completed her residency in Internal Medicine. She is certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine and is sub-certified in Nephrology. Dr. Frumkin is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 2004.
Fellowship: Lenox Hill Hospital
Internship: Lenox Hill Hospital
Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University
Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Residency: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Internship: Lenox Hill Hospital
- Medical School: SUNY Upstate Medical University