Dalit Ashany, MD Specialties: Rheumatology
Dalit Ashany, MD
Accepting new patients
535 East 70th Street
, NY 10021
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
About Dalit Ashany, MD
Dr. Dalit Ashany specializes in the treatment of systemic lupus erythematosus, rheumatoid arthritis and osteoarthritis. Dr. Ashany has received numerous awards throughout her career, including the National SLE Foundation Research Grant, NIH-NIAMS Career Development Award, SLE Foundation Career Development Award, and the Merck Sharp and Dohme Arthritis Research Fellow's Award. She is currently an Assistant Attending Rheumatologist at Hospital for Special Surgery.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
(SLE) Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Fellowship: Hospital for Special Surgery
- Medical School: Albert Einstein College of Medicine
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center
- Internal Medicine