Dan Cimponeriu, M.D. Specialties: Gastroenterology
Dan Cimponeriu, M.D.
Accepting new patients
Additional Locations for Dan Cimponeriu, M.D.
- 8545 Eliot AvenueFlushing
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna New York Signature
- Aetna Signature Administrators
- Aetna US Health Care
- Affinity Access
- Affinity Essential
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beechstreet Medichoice
- Coventry Healthcare
- Emblem HIP Essential
- EmblemHealth GHI
- First Health
- Great West National
- Health First
- Health First Child Health Plus
- Health Insurance Plan Of New York HIP
- Magnacare national
- MVP Cigna Health Plan National
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- United Empire
- United Health Care Liberty
- United Healthcare Columbia
About Dan Cimponeriu, M.D.
Dr. Dan Cimponeriu is a board certified Gastroenterologist practicing in Astoria and Rego Park, New York. He received his medical degree from Universidad De Medicine Si Farm Carol Davila, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology. He is a dedicated Gastroenterologist serving the New York City area for over 20 years. Dr. Cimponeriu is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 1998.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn /Queens
- Medical School: Universitatae de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila Facultatea de Medicina Romania
- Residency: Mary Immaculate Hospital