Dan Cimponeriu, M.D.
Locations and Appointments
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Affinity Access
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- MVP Cigna Health Plan Open Access
- United Empire
About Dan Cimponeriu, M.D.
Dr. Dan Cimponeriu is a board certified Gastroenterologist practicing in Astoria and Rego Park, New York. He received his medical degree from Universidad De Medicine Si Farm Carol Davila, completed his residency in Internal Medicine and fellowship in Gastroenterology. He is a dedicated Gastroenterologist serving the New York City area for over 20 years. Dr. Cimponeriu is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital and has been part of the staff since 1998.
Fellowship: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn /Queens
Medical School: Universitatae de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila Facultatea de Medicina Romania
Residency: Mary Immaculate Hospital
NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Catholic Medical Center of Brooklyn /Queens
- Residency: Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Medical School: Universitatae de Medicina si Farmacie Carol Davila Facultatea de Medicina Romania