Daniel B. Green, M.D. Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology
Additional Locations for Daniel B. Green, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About Daniel B. Green, M.D.
Daniel B. Green, MD is a radiologist specializing in cardiothoracic imaging. He is an Associate Professor of Clinical Radiology at Weill Cornell Medicine and an Associate Attending Radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Campus.
Dr. Green earned his BA from the University of Pennsylvania in 2004 and his MD from New York University School of Medicine in 2009. He completed a residency in diagnostic radiology at Northwell Health and was awarded Resident of the Year in 2014. He then finished his training in 2015 with a fellowship in cardiothoracic imaging at Mallinckrodt Institute of Radiology.
Dr. Green joined the faculty at Weill Cornell Medicine in August 2015. He has been board certified by the American Board of Radiology since 2015. He is an active member on committees in the American Board of Radiology and the Society of Thoracic Radiology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- Degrees: New York University School of Medicine
- Degrees: University of Pennsylvania