Daniel Kadosh, MD Specialties: Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- Oxford Health Plans
About Daniel Kadosh, MD
Dr. Daniel Kadosh is a radiologist with subspecialty training in pediatric radiology. He is an assistant professor of radiology at Columbia University Irving Medical Center and an assistant attending radiologist at NewYork-Presbyterian. He completed his diagnostic radiology residency at Westchester Medical Center/New York Medical College and his pediatric radiology fellowship at Columbia University Irving Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital.
Radiology - Diagnostic
- Fellowship: New York Presbyterian Hospital/ Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- Internship: Westchester Medical Center
- Medical School: New York Medical College
- Residency: Westchester County Medical Center