Danielle Nicolo, MD PhD Specialties: Cardiovascular Disease
Additional Locations for Danielle Nicolo, MD PhD
- 425 E. 61st St.11th and 12th FloorsNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
About Danielle Nicolo, MD PhD
Danielle Nicolo, M.D., Ph.D. graduated from the University of Delaware and performed research in the Biotechnology industry prior to her career in medicine. She then earned a Ph.D. in Immunology and Microbiology at Temple University with a focus on Cardiology and Autoimmunity. She received an M.D. degree from Temple University and also completed her residency there in 2009. Dr. Nicolo performed her fellowship training in Cardiology at the Weill Cornell Medical Center/New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has published several original papers as well as a textbook chapter on Cardiology and Autoimmunity. She was recognized by the American Heart Association Council on Clinical Cardiology with a Trainee Award for Excellence in 2011. Dr. Nicolo specializes in Preventive Cardiology with a focus on providing excellent, individualized care to address and prevent cardiovascular disease in both men and women.
Dr. Nicolo is Board Certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Medical School: Temple University
- Medical School: Temple University School of Medicine
- Residency: Temple University Hospital
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine