David C. Weir, M.D. Specialties: Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonology
Additional Locations for David C. Weir, M.D.
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About David C. Weir, M.D.
Dr. David Weir has been with the Division of Pulmonary and Critical Care Medicine since 2014. He provides inpatient care in the Medical Intensive Care Unit (MICU) as well as outpatient care.
Dr. Weir started his medical training at Tufts University School of Medicine where he earned his M.D. He finished his residency training in internal medicine at New York University's Bellevue Hospital and then went on to complete a fellowship in pulmonary and critical care medicine at the Icahn School of Medicine at Mount Sinai.
In addition to my clinical work I also spend time teaching medical students and resident physicians who are training to become the next generation of physicians.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Degrees: New York University
- Degrees: Tufts University School of Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Internal Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease Medicine