Additional Locations for David Chuang, MD
- 56-20 Main StreetFlushing
,NY 11355US Day of the Week Hours Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
Video Visits are Available
About David Chuang, MD
David Chuang, MD is Assistant Professor of Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Neurologist at New York-Presbyterian Hospital/Weill Cornell.
Dr. Chuang received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine. He completed his residency in neurology at Montefiore Medical Center/Albert Einstein College of Medicine followed by a fellowship in Epilepsy at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Philadelphia. He is board certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Fellowship: Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Internship: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Montefiore Medical Center
- Medical School: New York University School of Medicine
- Residency: Albert Einstein College of Medicine - Montefiore Medical Center