Additional Locations for David Chuang, M.D.
- 520 East 70th StreetNew York
- 56-20 Main StreetFlushing
,NY 11355US Day of the Week Hours Monday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Tuesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Wednesday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Thursday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Friday 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM Saturday Closed Sunday Closed
- 525 E 68th StNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- 1199 National Benefit Fund
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna - Weill Cornell
- Aetna [Weill Cornell Employee Plan]
- Affinity [HMO]
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield [Pathway Enhanced]
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter (HMO)]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- United Healthcare
- VNSNY CHOICE
About David Chuang, M.D.
Dr. David Chuang is a board certified Neurologist specializing in Clinical Neurophysiology and Epilepsy practicing at NewYork-Presbyterian Medical Group Queens located in Flushing, NY. He received his medical degree from New York University School of Medicine, completed his internship in Internal Medicine, residency in Neurology and fellowship in Clinical Neurophysiology. Dr. Chuang is certified by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology and is board sub certified in Epilepsy. Dr. Chuang is an Assistant Professor of Neurology at Weill Cornell Medical College and an Assistant Attending Neurologist at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell. He is affiliated with both NewYork-Presbyterian Weill Cornell and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Queens Hospital
- Chinese (Mandarin)