David G. Stein, M.D. Specialties: Anesthesiology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Healthcare
About David G. Stein, M.D.
Dr. Stein is the Site Director for the DHK Ambulatory Center. As Site Director, Dr. Stein manages all Anesthesiology and Surgery related activities in the Endoscopy Suite, Interventional Radiology Suite and in the Ambualtory Operating Room.
Dr. Stein's primary practice areas are pediatric anesthesia and pediatric cardiac anesthesia. Dr. Stein's areas of interest include Medical Simulation, Difficult Airway Management and Informatics in Anesthesiology.
- Degrees: New Jersey Medical School, University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey
- Degrees: Rutgers State University, Newark
- Fellowship: UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School
- Medical School: UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School
- Residency: UMDNJ - New Jersey Medical School