David H. Snyder, MD Specialties: Neurology
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Emblem Select Care
- EmblemHealth HIP
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
- Private Healthcare Systems
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE
About David H. Snyder, MD
Dr. David Snyder is a neurologist specializing in multiple sclerosis for the past 35 years. He received both his M.D. and neurology training at the University of Maryland. He pursued a National MS Society sponsored research fellowship at the Albert Einstein College of Medicine followed by several years working in one of the first comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Centers at St. Barnabas Hospital in the Bronx. At New York Hospital Queens, he was the Director of the Comprehensive Multiple Sclerosis Center, and had served as the Director of Neurology, President of the Medical Staff, and was on the Board of Trustees. He has been an active member and has held leadership positions in the New York City Chapter of the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. He sees both general neurology patients and patients with MS in our Manhattan office.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: Albert Einstein Medical Center
- Medical School: University of Maryland School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Maryland Medical Center