David I Sahar, MD Specialties: Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Affinity Health Plan
- Amida Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield Healthplus
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- Quality Health Management
- VNSNY CHOICE
About David I Sahar, MD
Dr. David I. Sahar is a Professor of Medicine at Columbia University Medical Center/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. He is a cardiologist specializing in adult cardiology, cardiac disease prevention, treating congestive heart failure, valvular heart disease, atrial fibrillation, syncope, arrhythmias and palpitations.
Dr. Sahar received his medical degree from College of Physicians and Surgeons of Columbia University and completed his cardiology fellowship St. Luke's Hospital Columbia University and cardiac electrophysiology at Columbia-Presbyterian Medical Center.
Dr. Sahar sees patients at NewYork-Presbyterian/The Allen Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
Cardiovascular Risk Assessment
Cholesterol and Triglyceride Management
High Blood Pressure
- Fellowship: Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, NY
- Fellowship: St. Luke's-Roosevelt Hospital Center
- Internship: Ohio State University Medical Center
- Medical School: Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
- Residency: Ohio State University Medical Center
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine