David J. Phillips, M.D. Specialties: Otolaryngology-Head & Neck Surgery
Additional Locations for David J. Phillips, M.D.
- 156 William StreetNew York
- 156 William StreetNew York
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Aetna - NYP
- Aetna [Weill Cornell Employee Plan]
- Affinity Access
- Emblem Select Care
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield Healthplus
- Fidelis Care
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Oxford Health Plans
- Oxford Health Plans [Metro/Core/Charter (HMO)]
- Rockefeller University - CoreSource
- VNSNY CHOICE
About David J. Phillips, M.D.
David J. Phillips, M.D. is a fellowship-trained facial plastic surgeon and Assistant Professor of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery at Weill Cornell Medicine in New York City. Dr. Phillips specializes in cosmetic and reconstructive surgery of the face, head, and neck – facelift/necklift, cosmetic and functional rhinoplasty, Botox/Dysport, injectable facial fillers, blepharoplasty (eyelid surgery), fat transfer, liposuction, scar revision, otoplasty (ear pinning and earlobe repair), reconstruction after Mohs surgery, and repair of facial trauma. Dr. Phillips is committed to providing his patients with compassionate, world-class care at every stage of the process and aims to deliver the most natural appearing, long-lasting results while minimizing downtime and discomfort. Dr. Phillips graduated with honors from Washington University in St. Louis with a bachelor's degree in Biology and Spanish. He received his medical degree from Weill Cornell Medical College, where he was awarded the Siegel Family Prize and James A. Moore Scholarship for excellence in head and neck surgery. Following medical school, Dr. Phillips completed residency training at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital – Columbia and Weill Cornell. During his final year, Dr. Phillips served as chief resident at Weill Cornell, Columbia University Medical Center, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center, and was awarded the Distinguished Housestaff Award by NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. Upon completing residency, Dr. Phillips was selected to complete a highly coveted fellowship in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery with the Glasgold Group in Princeton, New Jersey. Dr. Phillips is board certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery and is a member of the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. He has routinely published articles in the peer-reviewed literature and has presented his work at local, regional, and national conferences.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell Medical Center
Botulinum Toxin (Botox Injection)
Ear, Nose, and Throat Problems
Facial Plastic Surgery
Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Nasal Airway Obstruction
Otoplasty/Ear Pinning Surgery
- Degrees: Washington University in St. Louis
- Degrees: Weill Cornell Medical College, Cornell University
- Fellowship: Glasgold Group Plastic Surgery
- Internship: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital, Cornell and Columbia
- Residency: NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital/Columbia University Medical Center