David O. Kessler, MD, MSc Specialties: Pediatric Emergency Medicine
David O. Kessler, MD, MSc
Specialties: Pediatric Emergency Medicine
Accepting virtual visit
, NY 10032
Please contact the doctor's office to verify that your insurance is accepted.
- Empire Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- Health Insurance Plan of NY (HIP)
- Local 1199
- Magnacare (National)
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- United Health Care
Video Visits are Available
Save time by skipping the trip to the doctor's office and video conference with your NewYork-Presbyterian provider instead.
About David O. Kessler, MD, MSc
Dr. David Kessler is an Associate Professor of Pediatrics (in Emergency Medicine) at the Columbia University Medical Center. Dr. Kessler is a board-certified pediatric emergency medicine physician and an expert in emergency ultrasound who has been practicing in New York City for over 15 years. Dr. Kessler is an internationally recognized leader in healthcare simulation training, research, and innovation.
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Columbia University Irving Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian Morgan Stanley Children's Hospital
- Medical School: Mount Sinai School of Medicine
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine